The versatile L shaped modular kitchen consists of countertops on two adjoining walls that are perpendicular, forming an L shape.
Nowadays everyone is using Modular Kitchen, With the increase in open-room & studio-style living and the decline of the formal dining room, open floor plans and L shaped modular kitchens have become very popular. An L shaped modular kitchen provides a continuous working platform, making it a convenient work-space. This type of kitchen has a corner space that can be effectively utilized by installing different types of high - end fittings available with us. You could also use the corner space to place LPG cylinders. To improvise, you could add an extension on either side of the platform to be used as a breakfast counter, for a simple quick meal. L shaped kitchens are one of the most popular kitchen design layout options.
1. Core Plywood with laminates, without laminates (you can choose color and finishes)
2. MDF with laminates, without laminates (you can choose color and finishes)
3. HDF with laminates, without laminates (you can choose color and finishes)
4. Particleboard with laminates, without laminates (you can choose color and finishes)
5. Multi wood with laminates, without laminates (fewer options to choose)
Advantages with L Shape Modular Kitchens:
1. Most adaptable layout
2. Ideal for open floors
3. Two countertops
4. Suitable for smaller spaces
5. Two work zones with one kitchen
6. Suitable for small to medium kitchen areas
Minimum price starts from 60k and maximum price depends on the kitchen size, material, color, design and finishes you choose.