U - Shaped modular kitchens are often a preference of homeowners with a larger kitchen space; they require three adjacent walls, and many homeowners use the space in the middle to feature an island kitchen, perfect for food preparation and extra storage. Because of their larger design and luxurious utility, U shaped modular kitchen layouts are favorites of homeowners looking for a large, functional and attractive kitchen space that can be used for cooking and cleaning as well as for conversation and gathering.
U shaped modular kitchen offers efficient space utilization. There is ample storage space available to install a range of modular kitchen appliances, utensils of any shape and size as well as different accessories. There are different corners available in U shape layout that can be turned into magic corners. This layout can be easily set-up. While it is easy to clean the U shape kitchen, it is easier to maintain it. The design is such that there are no passages that interrupt the work zone and helps the homemaker to finish cooking early.
1. Core Plywood with laminates, without laminates (you can choose color and finishes)
2. MDF with laminates, without laminates (you can choose color and finishes)
3. HDF with laminates, without laminates (you can choose color and finishes)
4. Particleboard with laminates, without laminates (you can choose color and finishes)
5. Multi wood with laminates, without laminates (fewer options to choose)
Advantages with U – Shape Modular Kitchens:
1. Great for a big family
2. Well organized
3. Free traffic flow
4. Plenty of counter space
5. Brings family together
Minimum price starts from 75k and maximum price depends on the kitchen size, material, color, design, and finishes you choose.